Tuition & Fees
There are (4) Fees Paid Yearly:
1. Registration Fee – Fee to register each student.
2. Tuition Fee – 5 Payment options available.
3. Costume Fee – Covers students’ two costumes for class, each class has a separate costume fee.
4. Recital Fee – Covers student cost in the yearly production.
1. Registration Fee
$25 Non-Refundable Registration Fee is due upon registration. The September Tuition is due on or before the first day of class.
Dance Season is for 10 Months, September – June. Tuition for 1 Regular Class is $500 Per Season, Additional Classes are $250 Per Additional Class. Tuition for Specialty Classes are $250 a Season, (Contemporary/African Jazz, Cheernastics, Liturgical/Mime, Mommy & Me, and HBCyou). The Ballet/Lyrical Class is Free.
There are 5 payment options available. Options 1 – 4 Receives A Discount
*PLEASE NOTE TUITION IS NOT BASED ON ATTENDANCE*
• Option 1: Tuition Full Payment (1 Payment), Receives a $30 Discount
• Option 2: Tuition Half Payments (2 Payments), Receives a $20 Discount
• Option 3: Tuition Quarter Payments (3 Payments), Receives a $10 Discount
• Option 4: Tuition Partial Payments (4 Payments), Receives a $5 Discount
• Option 5: Tuition Monthly Payments, (10 Payments), Due the 1st of the Month, if payment not received by the 15th of the month there is a $15 late fee.
ANY STUDENT WITH A DELINQUENT ACCOUNT FOR TWO MONTHS, WILL BE DROPPED FROM OUR ROLL AND NOT ALLOWED TO RE-REGISTER FOR THE SEASON UNTIL THE ACCOUNT IS PAID IN FULL. (STUDENTS WILL THEN HAVE TO RE-REGISTER FOR THE SEASON).
3. Costume Fee
The non-refundable Costume Fee ($150 per class) is due January 19th. There will be a $25 late fee accessed for those who do not pay the costume fee by the deadline. Costumes WILL NOT be ordered after March 16th. There will be NO REFUNDS for costumes fees if a student drops. Fees do not include any alterations that may have to be made to the costume or additional accessories that may be needed. The costume fee must be paid in full by the deadline in order to participate in the recital.
4. Recital Fee
The non-refundable Recital Fee ($180) per child) and is due March 16th. This fee covers the cost involved in the production including the theatre rental of the facility for rehearsal and recital, security, scenery, props and WDC staff. This fee also covers each student with a souvenir recital booklet with students’ class picture, recital t-shirt, trophy, certificate, recital DVD, and four recital tickets. There will be a $25 late fee accessed for those who do not pay the Recital Fee by the deadline. The recital fee must be paid in full in order to participate in the recital.
Payments are ONLY accepted online at winterdanceco.com (Must have an online portal). Payments may be paid at the Ipad Kiosk stands inside of the studio during studio hours.
Dress Rehearsal: Friday, June 24th, 2022 (Time TBA)
Recital: Sunday, June 26th, 2022 (Time TBA)
**Tuition, Recital, and Costume fees must be paid in full and all appropriate dance shoes and accessories must be purchased to participate in the recital.